Friday evening we went to a housewarming/pool party for some friends. It was laid back with lots of good food. C is a master griller- no kidding- I think he has won awards. We were there until the wee hours of the morning. Saturday I picked up around the house and that evening some of us went out downtown. We saw a concert in the park and shared pic-nic foods. Afterwards we hit a few bars. We had a great time dancing and whooping it up- some of us had a REALLY good time and managed to rip our pants...I SWEAR it wasn't me...honest! That was another late night. Sunday we slept in but still made it to church and lunch at mama's. Monday Steve and I spent some major dough on house stuff, but we got some great deals so that is good.
The house is coming along nicely. It's actually been moving kinda fast the past 2 weeks. I'll have to take a pic soon for you.
Hope everyone stays safe this weekend. I know Hanna is going to knock into somebody on the coast.
1 comment:
We need pictures!!! :o)
Post a Comment