While I myself am not participating (did I mention we have the flu? You don't want me to ship you something with our
germies on it!) you have to check out all the other
SITStas who are having giveaways today. That's right- about 200+ giveaways today! Go
here for all the merriment.

6 comments:
You poor thing. I hope you feel better, or at least win something. :)
Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
I love this giveaway stuff! I hope you feel better soon:-)
Who knows what I could catch surfing around and leaving witty remarks on strangers' blogs in hopes of winning stuff I never-before-realized I need so badly.
I've become a comment whore.
You entered my giveaway, so I stolled over. It's not like I'm getting UP from the computer today, Spring Fling 'n all.
I LOVE the way you write.
I've posted your link on my page. I'm a fan now.
Sorry 'bout the flu. Stay home and blog.
Feel better soon:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will let you know if you won.
I'm sorry you're sick, but I'm glad you made it to my blog today!
Hi!! Just wanted to say you should check out my blog ASAP... :)
Post a Comment