Know those "sell you stuff" parties where you invite all your "closest" friends (aka anybody with a wallet and an address) hoping they will buy lots of overpriced junk so that you can earn $50 in free over-priced junk? Well, I went to one of those the other night. I was really glad to go b/c it was more like a girls' night out and because the hostess WAS the product rep, there was no obligation to buy anything. And because she was the rep, she let everyone put their name in the hat to be the "mystery hostess" (aka winner of the free stuff). That's right. I won the free junk! Whoo-hoo! Now, would any of you lovely ladies like to host a party so I can earn MORE free stuff???
I am so kidding...
1 comment:
Shannon, you know what I've found out with yardsale bargains? If I wait long enough & am patient enough, the other part will come to me. Like those shades. I had that chandy since before Christmas & never got motivated to get it hung up (just kept putting it off) until I found the shades. Then I couldn't wait to get it up. It just works out like that for me! And I think it could for you too.
Post a Comment