-The probability of Savannah having to poop is dependant on variables a and b, where a= me having just gotten completely undressed in the dressing room at TJ Maxx and b= our food having just arrived to the table.
-The probability of Steve being caught up on all his crappy, testosterone filled shows (24, Battlestar Gallactica, The Unit, Dollhouse) that he DVRs is increased when I secretly delete some to make room for my DVRed shows like Days of Our Lives.
-The probability of me still having a job in the school system come July is dependant on variable b, where b= political BS/stimulus money/governor's agenda/my boss getting let go from her job.
-The probability of me getting a raise is the same as the probability of Miss California attending the nuptuals of Cynthia Nixon and her "charming" fiance.
-The probability of my computer not self-destructing before I finish this post depends on whatever the heck is making this crazy beeping noise as if it were on a heart monitor. I'm not kidding.
-The probability of us moving into the new house this month: 1/12, except where the variables are amplified by cosign x, where a= number of weeks the pool has had a leak and b=the pounds of concrete that have yet to be poured, the probability is equal to: not a chance in hell.
6 comments:
I love it! My life is all about Probability! Thanks for visiting our blog at Fritter Chicks and for the great welcome!
This is the first comment i ever left my wife (I will definitely regret it later... see singapore and lowes posting but...)
I wanted to say i love her and that i am really amazed she was so fluent understanding her trig and algebra. You go girl.
Love steve
I barely got through college stats, and I owe it all to my good looks and charm because my prof looked like Cynthia Nixon's fiance.
haha Great post, Love it!
Well send over whatever wine you have from moving into your place so I can be prepared to move into mine.
How cute your hubby commented!
Post a Comment