We picked some blueberries yesterday so today I thought I would make something with them. Mmmm...Savannah loves blueberries and this recipe is pretty simple so I had her "help." That was not the problem. She stood on her little stool and added the blueberries proudly. After we made and baked our goodies, we let them a cool a while before having one. I cut one in half and put it on one plate. I took it into the living room for us and told her to be very careful. It was still a little too warm for her so she spit out one of her bites...that contained a whole cooked blueberry...that fell on the beige carpet...that she stepped on. Oh no! Well, that one was my fault for eating in the living room. But I quickly grabbed the Resolve and a rag and after much, much blotting got most of it out. So then, I give her the rest of the treat and have her sit at the table. As I'm wringing out the rag, she says, "I pee pee!" And she had. I intended to make her go after we ate our treat, but then the mess and I forgot. So, now I go and wipe up the pee, take her to the potty, and change her pants. Next, I go into the living room to catch some TV as she finishes up eating in the kitchen. I go in a few minutes later to see she has gotten blueberries on her shirt, on the table and is "finger painting" blueberries all over the lovely while salad plate! So I get the rag, again, wipe up everything, put the rest of the treat in the trash and go change her shirt.
Anyone want some fresh blueberries?. . .damn little things. . .
3 comments:
I'm sorry Shannon, but that made me laugh out loud!!!!!!! Hilarious. Gotta love it.
My kids *love* them some blueberries, but between the stains and the black poop...I sometimes wonder if it's worth it!
Funny you say that, slacker. Savannah pooped in her panties at the gym today. Yep, it was the black "blueberry" poop. wonderful.
Post a Comment