Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ramblings...

I feel the need to catch up here, but also feeling a little lazy so we'll see where this goes...
Had a good time out with the girls this weekend. We had great fun singing along with Steve C and the boys at Tommy Condons. Apparently we made quite the impression on the guitarist (which ain't saying a whole lot) because he professed his lust admiration of us several times. It made our week when we all got to come on stage and sing the Unicorn song with them. Yee-ha! Saturday was shopping and stuff. We had drinks with some friends and then Cupcake and I hit the town hoping to get our groove on. Sadly, we did not b/c our fav party town sucked! Either there was no dancing, or there was a massive line or we got there too late. We would say it's b/c we are getting old, but we know that CAN'T be it...
I arrived home Sunday afternoon to a huge mess, which I had to help clean up, courtesy of my slack ass husband. Enough of that...
What I thought was progress in the potty-training has, after a week, resulted in as many accidents as successes. On Monday alone, she peed/pooped in the library, Goodwill AND Wal-mart! So my plan B is to ignore all potty talk. That's right- no mention of pottying, no big-girl panties and no potty-seat. It worked for a friend of ours so we'll see if that has any affect.
I crossed a few more things off my summer to-do list which is good because this is my "last" week off before going back to work. Actually, I will work most all of next week, be out of town most of the next 2 weeks and THEN back to school with a regular schedule. I'm working on the rest of the list, but still, I'd say I've done very well! That's about all I can think of for now. I'll also have a house update soon.
TTFN! (too tired for now!)

post signature

No comments: