Wednesday, July 23, 2008

She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy...

Well, not really, but this pic was too funny not to post. And I didn't even ask Steve to pose by the new tractor he and Daddy bought. He made me take his picture!

So things are moving along with the house. They have poured the foundation, set the footers and now are working on the brick work around the foundation. I hope that makes sense because I'm not really sure what I'm talking about. I just picked up some jargin and thought it would sound good to throw that in.

Our task now is to pick out 1,578,934 things to go with the house: interior doors, exterior doors, closet doors, door hardware, sinks, sink faucet, kitchen sink faucet, bar sink faucet, half bath faucet, kid's bath faucet, tub faucet, shower head, shingles, etc...

And on top of that, our go-to guy is not a get-back-wid-ya guy. Frustrating!Those of you who have built new homes can sympathize. If you've got any advice, feel free to pass it on. As always, I'll keep you posted!

post signature

No comments: