Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Goodbye...

Well, my friends, it was inevitable. This blog thing has been fun, but it's time for me to go. I've enjoyed getting to "know" so many of you and your lives. As for me, no more stories of my Savannah or my pain-in-the-butt husband. No more "WTF Fridays" or pictures form our adventures. "Why" you ask? 1. Duh! The new fall TV line-up is starting and I luv me some "How I Met Your Mother," "Big Bang Theory","Heros," "Bones,"...
But don't worry. I'll be back eventually.
post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have enough time to watch tv I am jealous....you need more kids, 4 more to be exact...lol. I guess now we will have to talk more often to keep up with one another. AD

Slacker Mama said...

Apparently, you need a laptop.

I'm watching Criminal Minds while writing this!

Girl in Carolina said...

Oh yea, you need a laptop. I watch tv and blog at the same time. Never let it be said that I cannot multitask!

Shannon said...

Haha! Well, I do sit at Ye Old computer desk with our full size PC. Maybe at the new house we'll get a laptop and I can multitask...or can I?? And Ms. DeVore, I have more kids...83 to be exact. I just send them home 3 days a week!