I really do enjoy decorating and I think I do a good job. I'm happy with how our current house turned out, although after 4 years, I'm ready for some change. So, I've been surfing the net for some ideas for the new house. I've even found some lovely decorating blogs lately. I added a few to my "Links" list, if you're interested. These ladies have amazing taste and have inspired me with some of their photos. So in case any of them are checking me out I wanted to have a little more than just stories of 3-year olds and rants about my husband!
Here is a pic of our hall bath. It's nothing fabulous, but I did it 2 1/2 years ago and lo-and-behold the aqua/brown combo is quite trendy now.
Here is my kitchen hutch. I love a red "country" kitchen and antiques. Again, noting expensive or fancy, but I really like how I have this set up.
I took a pic of my mantle, but it looked so dirty in the photo that I decided to leave that one out! I'll clean it up and take some pics later of my fall decorations. They won't be nearly as cute or hand-made this this girl, but that's OK. I'm no Martha Stewart. Hell, I'm not even Peggy Bundy some days...
No comments:
Post a Comment