2. You Tube- You allowed me and 869,903 other Americans to find out who the "crazy lady" was that SNL was referring to.
3. Chex - If you have not tried these tasty morsels yet, I highly recommend them: Chex Mix bars in Chocolate Chunk(I tried to link to them but they aren't even on the Website yet! Losers!). And at 140 calories, not a bad snack!
4. Carolina Girl and all the other blog SITStas! Cuz, like, OMG, I'm like, totally part of this cool group of girls now, and like I don't even have to give them tons'o money, wear gi-normous bows in my hair or do any awful hazing! OMG! We'll all be BFFs!!!
No seriously, this sounds like lots of fun. Now show me some comment luv!
5. Good TV -"Yay" to these shows for bringing back the good stuff for another season:
Big Bang Theory- these uber nerds are uber funny.
Bones- not since Moonlighting* have we seen such fabulous on-air sexual tension. *for those of you under 30, Moonlighting was a hot TV show in the 80's that starred Bruce Wilis and Cybil Sheppard.
Heros - Me likey the twists and turns they've introduced this time around. Liking Siler? Who knew?
Privileged - OK, this is a new show, but I enjoy it. Kinda like Mary Poppins meets 90210, but the good 90210 with Brenda and Brandon, not this crap that's on now.
Anybody wid me?
3 comments:
We DO have a drive in close by...but I didn't take the kiddos this year. I think they may be closed now. Ah, next year. We DID make tons of good memories this summer.
And BTW I am TOTALLY going to try those Chex Mix bars now. My mouth is watering :)
Oh AND SITS is AWESOME! I am so glad you found your way over! We are BBFFs (you know, best blogging friends forever). Enjoy yourself!
I wanted to let you know that I finally launched my website www.getthebean.com. We are selling all sorts of great coffee's, teas and treats.
To celebrate the launch we are doing a ton of giveaways. If you would like to get in on it check out www.getthebean.blogspot.com
Also, if you are interested in raising $$$ for a charity of your choice check out www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!
Meg
SITS rawks! I want you to know that thanks to you, I watched John McCain snort over and over again on You Tube. Thanks! hahaha
Post a Comment