I took took the featured quiz, "What Should You be for Halloween," three times and each time I got a dumb-ass response: "Candy Corn," "A rabbit dressed as a pumpkin," and "a bumble-bee." Hello? Not unless you're six! So, I decided to do my own costume quiz. Leave a comment answering the questions below by Sunday night or so(I'm not picky)and I'll post next week what I think you should be, including a photo. What do you think?
1. What is your drink of choice?
a. wine
b. beer
c. cocktail
d. water
e. Coke
2. What are you afraid of?
a. the dark
b. the boogie man
c. being fired
d. nothing
e. your checkbook balance the day before payday.
3. What super power would you most like to have?
a. ability to fly
b. ability to run super fast
c. being immortal
d. looking super hot in a leotard
e. being able to help people
4. People have told you you look like
a. their favorite movie actress
b. you know how to have a good time
c. you are younger than you are
d. their mother in law
e. a mug shot from the Post Office
5. Your dream house would be
a. a cozy cottage in the mountains
b. a contemporary loft in the city
c. a sprawling farm out in the country
d. a casual beach bungalow
e. paid for
It's not science, people, it's just some crap I made up for fun! So answer the damn questions already!
5 comments:
Ok I am game!!
1. What kind of southerner are you, I choose F:Sweet Tea
2. I can not play along on this one either my answer is f:my children ganging up on me, or I can go with E.
3.If I can not have the ability to not be tired all the time, I choose D: looking super hot in a leotard, and I plan to go to our class reunion in that leotard and proclaim loudly about having 5 children!!
4:Ok I say B: I know how to have a good time, but somehow people always tell me I look tired.
5:E: paid For, however I choose to add on a chef and maid!!
1. cocktail - made my way, which is 50/50, or 99/1...1 being a splash of color.
2. baby weight when I have my next kid.
3. to instantly lose weight!
4. like I'm really the baby-sitter.
5. CLEAN!
I didn't play by the rules either. So you can just make me be a rabbit dressed as a pumpkin. I already have hairy legs and a round shape.
1. E 1/2. Diet Coke
2. A and B -the boogie man in the dark. Ever seen Omega man?
3. A.D. and E.To fly while looking hot on my way to help people.
4. F. That I'm mexican even though I have no Latino in me at all. People think I can't even speak the english language.
5. A.? Cottage in the mountain. Thomas Kincaidesque
I love quizzes. They're usually bullsh*t though.
1. What is your drink of choice?
c. cocktail
2. What are you afraid of?
e. your checkbook balance the day before payday.
3. What super power would you most like to have?
d. looking super hot in a leotard
(i'm so shallow)
4. People have told you you look like
c. you are younger than you are
5. Your dream house would be
d. a casual beach bungalow
Okey dokey, here goes:
1. If I had to pick one of these, e. Coke; if I could put in my real answer, unsweetened iced tea.
2. If I had to pick one of these, b. the boogie man; if I could put in my real answer, fire.
3. e. being able to help people (or be invisible, but I really had an aswer that was there this time)
4. c. I am younger than I am
5. Here we go again: a. a cozy cottage in the mountains, or my real answer: our lake house
Post a Comment