In the past we have had some great costumes. He's been the Jolly Green Giant, Peter Pan, nerd, Mark Anthony and I believe there was a Tarzan one time.
I have been Wendy (to go with Peter and Tinkerbell), Cleopatra and a rad 80's girl. But this is my all-time favorite:
I think I was Wonder Woman for 5 years or so. And I concocted the outfit myself! In fact, I put all the costumes together with a few store-bought pieces because I'm cool like that. My freshman year of college, I came up with costumes for 5 of us just out of stuff we had in the dorm.
Savannah will be a ladybug this year. A perfectly cute costume for a 3-year old and besides, I got the wings for just $3.50! So, what' everyone else going to be?
12 comments:
Uh, well...you lived with me so you know that living with Steve is about like living with me. I'm such a guy. Mr. P even said "sooo....want me to help you clean out your closet this weekend?" Yea, you know it's bad when that happens.
Woops. I meant to post this on the husband post. Oopsie!
I guess I'll just be me this year for Halloween. I haven't dressed up since...um...probably since you made our costumes! Ha!
Oh, that is bad, CG! And the really funny thing...when we were dating Steve used to clean, cook, load the dishwasher, do his own laundry and he was always yelling at his roomates for being pigs!
My azz is going to be at work because it's on a Friday night this year! That sucks! Hope you have a blast! French;)
Mac is take your pic: Mr. Incredible, a knight, Batman or Darth Vader. Maybe a battle of the superheroes/combination of all of the above???? Lily Kate is Cinderella unless I feel like getting crafty with the time I have left. Did I hear you weren't going to blog anymore???
Cute costume. Are you going to post any pics of your new house? Are you half way finish building? I would love to see.
Awesome costume! Came over from SITS - Happy Halloween!
Good morning from SITS! YOu wanna know where I was for Halloween? Read my blog...apples and oranges, honey... apples and oranges!!
AHHHHH!!! I love it.
I wish I still had the bod to pull off wonder women.
Great costume!
Coming from SITS--you made a fabulous Wonder Woman! I am in awe of everyone who made their own costumes (or their kids'). Kudos to you for sure!
Very, very cute. And I am in awe that you did it yourself!
I'm visiting from SITS, btw. :)
I LOVE IT!
I saw a Wonder Woman costume at Walmart (of all places) this year and thought it would be a fun costume, but it was nothing compared to yours!
Post a Comment