Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hair cut!

I totally fotgot that I had may hair cut last week- like 5 or so inches. I had had enough of this wild mane and needed to do something. I really like it.

before: (it's kinda tucked behind one shoulder)

after:
I can wear it kinda wavy thanks to the Southern humidity and my hair's natural friziness texture. Or I can staighten it to look more like a sleek bob. That takes more effort, though.

post signature

5 comments:

Slacker Mama said...

I like it! I have similar hair, and have the "sleek" option as well. I always vow as I leave the salon to style it sleek more often...but get too lazy to ever do it.

Girl in Carolina said...

Tres chic! I didn't realize how long your hair had gotten.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I have to agree the sleek option is nice but too time consuming...after all when you have 5 kids like me everything that is not specifically containing chaos is too time consuming.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the compliments!Who needs "Hair Thursday"?! (website where you can submit a pic for hair advice).

Anonymous said...

It looks adorable. What would I GIVE for your hair? A left pinky toe, for sho.