Monday, October 27, 2008

Costume Quiz: results

Carolina Girl:
You are a slutty Cat Woman!
Who cares what's in your checkbook when you look like THIS in pleather!?
A. DeVore:
You are a slutty Mad Hatter!
Have your damn iced tea at the tea party and if the kids get outta line you can sick the Cheshire Cat on them. He always freaked me out.
Janah:
You are a slutty bunny!
Forget the pumpkin part, girl!


Tattooed Minivan Mom:
You are a slutty Super Girl!
You can fly, all while looking smoking hot, on your way to save people!
Krys:
You are a slutty Canadian Mountie!
You can help people get away from fires and at night retire to your cozy cottage in the mountians.

Because everyone knows the best girl costumes are just an excuse to dress slutty! For most of you anyway. Me? I'm going to be this:
Just kiddin! There's no way I could pull off those GLASSES - hee hee.
P.S. Love cupcakes? Me, too. Here's a contest for a cupcake prize, although not the edible kind.

post signature

5 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Thats funny - I heard on the radio what the best selling costumes for kids & adults are. Women in their 20's - anything that starts with "Slutty" was the best selling - a slutty cat, a slutty Dorothy, a slutty princess....possibilites are endless!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know HOW you were able to get that pick of me! Although, they had it listed as "slutty hare". I wish you would have posted the picture of my husband in his "slutty turtle" costume.

Lisa (aka) French said...

Too funny~~my daughter just asked me why women want to dress slutty on Halloween~~my reply was because it's the one time a year you can get away with it lol~~~French;)

Krys72599 said...

I would SO dress as Slutty Canadian Mountie if I had that woman's body!!! This was fun! Thanks for the costume idea!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

she's too cute!!!

Thanks for the blogby. I am so digging the Valerie song on right now. It was just perfect for a little blog perusing.