so until then, I'm a Southern housewife and mother of two who believes in God and a cheaper, easier, faster way to do most everything!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Did you get that, SNL?
Oh Sh*t! Did ya'll just hear McCain snort at the end of the education questions?! I 'm sure it will be on You Tube by morning. Yeah, yeah, I ended up watching some of the debate. I needed some "white noise" to get me to sleep...
I missed the debate - but heard that "Joe Plumber" was the winner of the night - & every channel said they bet SNL is going to have a HAY DAY with that alone!!!
5 comments:
I missed the debate - but heard that "Joe Plumber" was the winner of the night - & every channel said they bet SNL is going to have a HAY DAY with that alone!!!
I missed most of the debate so I didn't realize what a superstar Joe was until later. Yeah, I'm sure SNL will do it justice!
Okay, you SITS comment cracked me up!
We are so glad you jumped into SITS!
Looking at your picture... you will fit in perfectly.
I totally missed it! How did I miss that?!
Here via SITS, you were the commenter ahead of me :)
Can't wait for this election to be OVER!
I missed that too!! Oh, he'll be crucified on SNL for sure. Welcome to the SITStahood!
Post a Comment