Friday, October 10, 2008

House Update!

As promised, here is an update on the house. As far as I know, the heating/air is done, the plumbing is done and the electrical is almost done. They're about halfway finished with the insulation and after that comes the drywall. There's an inspection in there somewhere too, but I'm just a girl so what do I know? Anyway, here are some pics taken today.

-The windows aren't quite right, but they're working on it.
-The whole exterior will be brick.
-This is the side of the house, as you're coming up the road from my parents' house.
-These are the doors off the living room that look out onto the screened porch.
-This view is from the kitchen looking at the breakfast/dining area. Through the wall on the right is our bedroom with French doors.
-This is from the back of the house looking toward where the screened porch will be.
-This is the back of the house from standing in the dirt road between us and the neighbors.
So, that's the tour for now. The inside isn't too exciting without walls. More pics on that later...

post signature

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness - your house is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

And I'm so going to use your idea on the Black eyed Pea costume....too smart!

Lisa (aka) French said...

Oh How beautiful this will be!! Oh I am sure you can't wait! It's sp exciting!! Hey to count yourself out of Blogge'ville too quickly, your moment is coming quickly;) French