"Oh look! Two dirty socks, a candy wrapper and a Chinese Spirograph over here...and in the bathroom is a pile of toiletries, an empty Coke bottle and a bus map from Malaysia. Don't forget the size 12 shoe party happenin' in the kitchen! Isn't that nice!"
By the way, I DID make him that chocolate chip cheesecake...
And now I have new SITStas dropping by and I got nuttin'. It's like having a friend come visit your house, only to offer them stale Ritz and Juicy Juice. Sorry, girls. I'll do better next time.
4 comments:
woman, i was just trying to find your email on this site. don't see it! i hope you're not too exhausted from picking out those fire boxes!
Hey...I like Juicy Juice...and Husbands named Steve...good choice. Steve's rock!!!
Mmmm...I can tear up some artichoke dip!
Welcome home Steve;) Artichoke dip is da bomb girl!! French;)
Post a Comment