Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Our State Fair is a Great State Fair..."

...don't miss it, don't even be late!" (I know that's from some big movie musical , but I can't remember which...just know that we sang it in 7th grade chous. Go figure?)
We went to the State Fair yesterday and that was fun. No, I don't have any pics, believe it or not. I went with my parents, my niece and Savannah. We got there when the gates opened and stayed a few hours. It was actually pretty warm out by lunch time so that piping hot corn dog didn't quite hit the spot. Oh well. The girls enjoyed the rides and we enjoyed all the exhibits.
Steve gets home from Asia on Sunday. We've talked a few times, but usually not for very long or about anything in particular. I know he's ready to get home, though. It's cute- when Savannah talks to him on the phone she ends with, "Bye Daddy! I love you! hug..." and she hugs the phone!
So I'm one of the few probably NOT watching the debate right now, but that's OK. I'll just wait and hear the short version later. Just a little apathetic, since I'm not thrilled with either candidate, but I know who I'm voting for anyway. It is what it is...
post signature

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.