With this award you are supposed to list 6 things that make you happy. I can do that! Here they are:
1. Giving Savannah zerberts (You watched the Cosby Show, right?) which makes her laugh uncontrollably!
2. Doing something fun with my hubby. It's a rarity anymore, but I do enjoy it. Like when we took off to Charleston for our anniversary, it wasn't anything exciting, but it was nice that we did it (as in be spontaneous, not have sex).
3. Being relaxed. In other words, not constantly thinking I need to clean up the kitchen, I need to fold those clothes, I need to pay that bill, I need to...
4. A beautiful sunny day- preferably in the summer, with low humidity (in S.C. those are also a rarity).
5. Spending time with friends. I have a lot of great friends and I am very thankful for them. Especially when we get the chance to kick up our heels!
6. That gas is now $2.55 in my area. Sad, isn't it, that gas prices made my list?!?
So now I have to tag six other bloggers. I'm starting with the 3 chics who were my inspiration for getting my own blog up and running about a year ago.
1. Carolina Girl - she's Southern, single and ready to mingle. Oh, and we used to live together (:
2. Slacker Mama - Don't have your sweet baby's first years in perfect scrapbooks? She doesn't either. Embrace the slackerdom!
3. Buffie - She's the "funkiest" stay at home mom I know! And her kids are pretty funny, too.
Now, the last 3 are for some truly creative ladies!
4. Happy Hour Sue - we all know her and love her. And BG is THE funniest pimp eva'. for realz, yo!
5. French - the drama and smut in Desperate Wives of Bloggeville is enough to make Kim Kardashian blush.
6. Scattered Mind... - I've just recently found this mom, but already she cracks me up. Besides, she has Beastie Boys on her playlist. YEAH!
So, there you have it!
4 comments:
Me? Really? Thanks dudette! I knew playing the Beastie Boys and writing about failed buzzes would pay off someday!
Drama? Smut? Make Kim Kar-back-end blush? Sounds like my kind of read...
No way do you have Yaz playing right now. I LOVE them!!!!!!
Also: My fellow McCain supporter Steve- that's what's UP. (I think there's 5 of us in the blogosphere.)
Anyway- THANK YOU - what a great way to start my morning!
Thanks for tagging me will try and do you proud as a fellow southerner and all;) French
Thank you! It's my first award! And I love your description of my blog...I might have to change my tagline!
That's funny that the term zerbert is from The Cosby Show...it's what we use around these parts...but I didn't realize it was not in Websters...
Post a Comment